Eligibility for Airman in Airforce Musician Trade (Group ‘Z’):
Age: 17 years minimum and maximum is 22 years.
- Those candidates who are Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent, should be between 17-25 years of age.
- Candidate must be proficient in one of the following music instruments:- Trumpet /Bass/ Violin/ Saxophone/ Clarinet/ Euphonium /Jass-Drum/ Piccolo/Bass Trombone/ Key Board/ Guitar/ Sarod/ Viola/ Cello/ Contra Bass (String Bass).
- Minimum Height: 162 cms
- Weight: As per height and age.
- Vision: Aided vision of at least 6/9 in each eye or unaided vision of 6/36.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion should be 5 cm.
- Hearing: Candidate should be able to hear forced whisper at a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Candidate should have good set of teeth with at least 14 dental points.
Related: Technical Jobs in Air Force
Selection Procedure for Airman:
Candidates for Musician trade are tested in English dictation and proficiency to play the musical instrument. candidates have to pass in both tests seperately.
For more details about physical test, medical examination and interview go to Air Force Airmen (Group ‘Y’).
How to apply for Airman in Air Force:
candidate need to send application form to:
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807,
New Delhi – 110 010