Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam
What is BCECE?
BCECEB conducts Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for selection of candidates for admission to the FIRST YEAR of the engineering, medical and agricultural Degree Courses.
- Engineering / Pharmacy Stream : Degree Courses in the Govt. / Govt. Recognised Technical Institutions of Bihar and
Technical Institutions outside Bihar (State Quota).
- Medical Stream : MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.Ph.T./ B.Th.O. in Government Colleges of Bihar and in other
similar courses of this stream.
- Agriculture Stream including Biotechnology : Degree Courses of Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa and Bihar Agricultural
BCECE Notification :
- Bihar CET Application Form: Application form will be available from 27 December 2011 to 25 Jan. 2012.
- BCECE Exam Date: First phase: 22 April 2012, Second Phase: 03 June 2012.
- Those candidates who have passed or appeared Intermediate (10 + 2) exam pattern.
- There is no lower age limit for Engineering / Pharmacy students, however for medical and agriculture students minimum 17 year is required.
BCECE Colleges :
- Bihar College of Engineering, Patna
- National Institutes of Technology
- Patna Medical College
- Nalanda Medical College
- J.L.N.Medical College
- S.K.Medical College
- Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology
- Bihar Institute of Technology
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering
- Sanjay Gandhi Inst. of Dairy Technology
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology
- College of Agricultural Engineering
- Darbhanga Medical College
- A.N.M.Medical College
- Regional Institute of Technology
- 10% seats are reserved for ST Candidates.
- 14% seats are reserved for SC category candidates.
- For othjer backward caste candidates 10% seats are reserved
One can see his/her BCECE exam result at www.bcecebonline.com or www.bceceboard.com