Birla Institute of Technology Admission Test
What is BITSAT?
BITSAT is the exam which opens doors for you to get a seat in any BITS college and start a bright future as a engineer. BITSAT is the exam through which students get admission in BITS, Pilani, BIT, Patna and other BIT Branches including BIT, Dubai.
- The candidate have obtained a minimum 60% in each Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Students who are appearing in 12th Examination are also eligible.
- Selection of candidate will be totally based on the merit list. The candidate who score more will be placed higher in merit.
Related: BITSAT Topicwise Question Bank
One can fill online application form at www.bitsadmission.com.
Total Questions: 150 (40 each from Physics and Chemistry, 45 questions from maths, 15 questions from english and 10 from logical reasoning)
Total Marks: 360 (4 marks for each question)
Total Time: 3 hours
Marking Scheme: (4) marks for correct answer, (-1) for each incorrect answer and (0) for unattemped question.
Courses at BITs:
B. E. programmes at Birla Institute of technology & Science:
- Chemical Engineering (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
- Mechanical Engineering (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Pilani)
- Civil Engineering (Pilani, Hyderabad)
- Electronics and Communication (Hyderabad)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (Pilani, Goa)
- Computer Science (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
Other Courses at BITS:
- B. Pharm. (Pilani, Hyderabad)
- M.Sc. (Hons.) – Biological Science / Maths / Economics / Chemistry / Physics (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
Entrance Test Centers :
List of Online Test Centers: A candidate can select maximum three centers, out of one will be alloted for test.
- BITS Pilani Campus
- BITS Goa Campus
- BITS Hyderabad Campus
- BITS Dubai Campus
- Hyderabad City
BITSAT Admission :
Online Test: BITS take admission according to merit list, the student who gain more marks will be placed higher in the list.
For Board Toppers: BITS give direct admission to Board Toppers. Those candidates who obtained maximum marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics among all students of that Board will be considered. All these students need to send application with documents supporing their claim to BITS Admission Board.