What is CUSAT CAT?
CUSAT CAT (Cochin University Of Science And Technology Common Admission Test) is an entrance exam conducts by Cochin University to accept admission into its Engineering, Computer, Management, Science and Law courses.
Related: Colleges in India
CUSAT Important Dates (Tentative):
- Online Registration: Last week of January to Second week of February
- Online Registration Link: www.cusat.nic.in
- Admit Card Download: Candidates can download their admit cards from 15 April onwards
- Exam Date: 30 April and 1 May
Cochin University Of Science And Technology Courses:
CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern:
- B.Tech and M.Sc Photonics: Total Questions: 250 objective type (125 from Mathematics and 250 from Physics and Chemistry). Exam Duration: 3 hours
- For 5 year LLB: Total Questions: 150 objective type questions (50 from General English, 50 from Logical Thinking, 25 questions from GK & Current Affairs, 25 from Basic Law knowledge)
- For 3 year LLB: 150 questions (25 from English, 25 from GK & current affairs, 50 from Legal Aptitude, 50 from Reasoning Ability)
- For LLM: Part I: English, Analytical Ability and General Knowledge; Part II: Proficieny in related subjects.
- For LLM-IPR / MIP PhD: 40 questions from English, 20 questions from General aptitude in Intellectual Property Law, 40 from Reasoning Ability and 35 questions from Research Aptitude)
- For MA Hindi: 150 objective type questions (Graduation level)
- For MCA: 150 questions (appx. 75 questions from Mathematics and rest questions from Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability)
- For M. Sc.: 150 objective questions from related subject(s)
- For M. Voc (Mobile Application): 20% – Engineering Mathematics, 20% – Computer Science, 20% – Verbal and reading comprehension, 20% – Logical reasoning, 20% – Programming aptitude
- For M. Voc (Technology and Management Consulting): 30% – Quant it at ive abilit y, 25% – Dat a int erpretation & logical reasoning, 25% – Verbal & reading comprehension , 20% – Current affairs in t echnology and business
Admission into MBA will be on the base of MAT / CMAT / CAT score, Interview and Group Discussion.
Eligible Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D programme should first attend & qualify The Departmental Admission Test (DAT)
CUSAT Sample Papers:
CUSAT Test Centres:
For B. Tech and 5 year integrated M.sc. in Photonics:
For all other courses: