What is Delhi CEE?
Delhi CEE (Delhi Combined Entrance Exam) is a competitive engineering entrance exam conduct by DTU (Delhi Technological University) for accepting admission in first semester of B.E. (Bechlor of Engineering) course in DCE and NSIT college
Candidate belongs to any of these is eligible for Delhi CEE.
- Any candidate who have passed or appearing in 12th Board Exam recognized by CBSE and University of Delhi.
- Candidate who have passed B. Sc. (Gen. or Hons.)
- Age of the candidate must be between 17 to 25.
Courses at DCE:
- Information Technology (60 seats)
- Electrical Engineering (90 seats)
- Electronics & Communication (120 seats)
- Civil Engineering (70)
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (40)
- Mechanical Engineering (120 seats)
- Bio-technology (20 seats)
- Computer Science (90)
- Environmental (30 seats)
- Production & lndustrial (30)
Reservation in Delhi CEE:
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates||
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||
|Children/War Widows of Defence Personnel Killed/Disabled in Action (CW)||
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||
DCE Admission :
Admissions in NSIT and DCE are accepted through AIEEE and Delhi CEE.
Delhi CEE Exam Date: last week of June 2012
Exam Timing: (9:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.)
Last date to submit application form: Second week of April 2012