Air Force Ground Duty Officer
General Eligibility for all Departments:
- Age: 20 to 26, candidates who age below 25 must be unmarried
- Men and Women both can apply
I: Fighter Controller:
A Fighter Controller is posted to an Air Defence radar unit and is responsible for close contact and supervision between the air and radar for effective airspace management. Educational Qualifications required for this post is First class (Min 60%) Graduate or Second Class (Min 50%) Post Graduate or an MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from a recognised institute with 50% marks. Maximum age is 24 years.
II: Logistics Branch :
A officer in logistics branch takes responsibility for material management of all Air Force resources. A logistic officer has to ensure availability of small things to big aircraft equipment.
- Educational Eligibility: Graduates with 60% and above marks or Post Graduates with 50% and above marks or an MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
III: Accounts Branch:
An Account officer, is responsible for management of funds as well as disbursement of pay and other allowances to Air Force personnel. Candidates will do internal audits of expenses.
Eligibility for Account officer in Indian Air Force:
- Both Men and women can apply for Account officer Job.
- Educational Eligibility: First class (Min 60%) B Com or (Min 50%) M Com or Chartered Accountant or ICWA.
IV: Education Branch:
Eligibility: Post Graduation Degree in with at least 50% marks and Graduation with 60% marks.
Meteorological officer handle satellite imagery, equipment an advice operators on weather aspects.
Eligibility: Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks in Science / Maths / MCA / Geography / Geo-Physics / Oceanography / Ecology and Environment and 55% marks in Graduation Degree.
- Intelligence Tests/ Psychological Tests: The Psychological Tests are written tests.
- Group tests: The Group Tests are interactive indoor and outdoor tests that have physical participation from candidate.
- Interview: involves a personal conversation with air force Interviewing Officer.
- Medical Examination
Join Indian Air Force Ground Branch:
Send Air Force your application in the format mentioned in the advertisement publish in Employment News paper and other leading national dalies.