What is MH SET?
MH SET or Maharashtra State Eligibility is the competitive exam conduct by Savitribai Phule Pune University as State Agency for Govt. of Maharashtra and Goa.
MH SET Important Dates (Tentative):
- Online Form Filling and Exam Fee submision: 1 June to 27 June
- Exam Date: 30 August
- All Candidates must apply online at: http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/
MH SET Eligibility:
- Candidates must have UGC recognized Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates needs to choose subject for SET exam same as their Post Graduation subject.
- No Age limit
- Candidates of other states belongs to reserved categories states will be treated as General Category.
MH SET Subjects :
Candidate can appear for only one subject exam.
|Sociology||Political Science||Defence & Strategic Studies||Home Science|
|Library & Information Science||Journalism & Mass Communication||Social Work||Public Administration|
|Mathematical Science||Environmental Science||Physical Science||Chemical Science|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science||Life Science||Geography||Computer Science & Application|
|Electronic Science||Commerce||Forensic Science||Management|
MH SET Exam Pattern:
- Total Paper: 3 (Three); 2 papers will conduct in first session and 1 paper will conduct in second session.
- Exam Type: Objective
- No Negative Marking
- General category Candidate needs to obtain 40% marks each in paper I and II and 75% marks in paper III.
- OBC / PH / ST / SC candidates needs to obtain 35% marks each in paper I and II and 60% marks in paper III.
|Session||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||Teaching / research aptitude (comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness)||50 out of 60 questions are to be atempted||100||10 AM to 11.15 AM|
|Subject Choosed by Candidate||50 questions||100||11.15 PM to 12.30 PM|
|Second||Subject Choosed by Candidate||75 questions||150||2 PM to 4.30 PM|
MH SET Syllabus:
MH SET Exam Centres: