What is North East SET?
North East SET is conducted by SLET Comission Assam as eligibility test for the post of lecturer in Assam, Arunanchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Tripura.
North East SET Notification:
- All candidates must apply online at www.sletne.org
- No Age Limit
- A candidate can attempt as many times as he/she wants.
North East SET Eligibility:
Candidates must have Master Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks.
MH SET Exam Pattern:
- There will be 3 sections in paper.
- Each section have Multiple choice, Matching, Assertion/Reasoning and True/False.
- Exam will conduct in two sessions, Paper I and paper II in first session and Paper III in second session.
- Candidate must obtain minimum 40% in each paper I and Paper II and 50% marks in Paper III.
|Session||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||Reasoning, General Awareness, Thinking Ability||50 out of 60 questions are to be atempted||100||9 AM to 10.15 AM|
|Based on Subject Choosed by Candidate||50 questions||100||10.30 PM to 11.45 PM|
|Second||Based on Subject Choosed by Candidate||75 questions||150||1 PM to 3.30 PM|
North East SET Subjects :
Candidate can appear for only one subject exam. Syllabus will same as UGC NET Syllabus
|Mathematical Science||Anthropology||Physical Science||Chemical Science|
North East SET Exam Centres:
- Guhati University
- Dibrugarh University
- Tezpur University
- Assam University
- Manipur University
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University
- Tripura University
- Sikkim Government University
- Mizoram University