Update for OJEE: Admission into B. Tech and B. Arch courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main Entrance Exam 2018 marks.
What is Odisha JEE?
Orissa Jee is conducts by Biju Patnaik University of Technology for the candidates of the state quota of Orissa. OJEE offers admission in of the following courses.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria:
- There is no lower age limit for Engineering / Pharmacy students, however for medical and agriculture students minimum age expected is 17 and maximum age is 25 years.
- Candidates who have passed or appeared for CHSE, Odisha or equivalent exam with one of the subjects from Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology/ Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology/ Geology / Statics are eligible for Engineering courses . Candidate who have one of Mathematics / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology subject at intermediate level is eligible for Pharmacy course. Students applying for Architecture should have Physics and Mathematics in intermediate.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 45% marks (40% for Sc and ST).
- Candidate applying for MBBS / BDS course should have obtained at least 50% marks (40 % in case of ST/ ST candidate) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For MBA, M.Tech., M. Pharm., M. Arch. and MCA course, the candidate who have obtained at least 50% (45 % for ST and ST category candidates) at graduation level exam (relevant field) is eligible.
Related: India’s Top Pharmacy Colleges
OJEE Exam Pattern:
- B. Pharma: Physics & Chemistry (60+60) Botany & Zoology (30 + 30) questions
- Lateral Entry in B. Pharma: 60 questions from D Pharm course
- Lateral Entry in BSc /+3Sc: 60 question, (Mathematics-30, Physics-15 and Chemistry-15 questions)
- MCA: 120-question (60-Mathematics and 60-Computer Awareness)
- Lateral Entry in MCA: 120 question(60-Mathematics and 60-Computer Awareness)
- MBA: 120 questions (Verbal reasoning-40, Analytical reasoning-40,General Knowledge-10,Comprehension-20, Comp and business fundamental-10)
- Integrated MBA: 60 questions (Verbal reasoning-15, Analytical reasoning- 15, General Knowledge-15,Comprehension- 15)
- M. Tech / M. Arch: 90 questions (60 branch questions, 20 Engineering Mathematics and 10 Arithmetic & Logical reasoning)
- M Pharma: 60 questions of B Pharm course
Odisha JEE Exam Centres :
- New Delhi
Related: India’s best Engineering Colleges
One can see his/her OJEE Result at http://www.odishajee.com.OJEE Result: