NATA Drawing Test Questions
50 Marks Questions:
- From the roof of a house, you are looking at a Building surrounded by a garden. Depict the scenario of a rainy day. Use an appropriate pencil as a medium.
- Using pencil only, Draw a scene of a men sitting on a horse on a large exhibition hall with one circular opening in the roof.
- Imagine your size is reduced to size of a bird flying over a busy market. Draw the Ariel view of the market as would see by the eye of bird.
- Imagine that you are reduced to size of an ant moving in the super market. Draw a Sketch what u see.
- Imagine you are a house fly sitting on a book shelf in a college library. Draw a sketch using a pencil.
- Use a pencil and draw the scene of morning walk on road while other side’s road is cleaning.
Related: NATA Objective Test Sample Paper
25 Marks Questions:
- Using desired numbers, the basic geometric shapes found in a bicycle, makes a visually appealing composition without overlapping the pieces and colour it using three colours of your choice.
- Sixteen wooden cubes in four different colours are available with you. Make use of these cubes to create a ornamental piece that can be displayed in your house.
- You have colored papers in the shape of red and blue circles and yellow squares. Make a composition in the given space using a maximum of five pieces.
- Using only straight lines, create a composition in the given space which will indicate Direction and colour it.
- Using primary shapes like square, rectangle, circle etc., design a traffic signal on the road including a school nearby. Colour the composition using two colours only.
- Draw a logo for a Delhi Kabbadi Team using rectangles, circles and triangles. Use 3 colours only.
- Draw logo of a E-commerce company which only deals in footwear using circles and triangles only.
- Make a 3-D composition using two balls, three bottles and one lampshade and show effect of light and shadows on the composition.
- Draw logo of an IPL franchise using rectangles, triangles and circles.