General English Practice Question Paper 2017:
Directions: Rearrange the following size sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them
A. With all the bid information being available and tracked online, corruption has been considerably reduced.
B. Today, most i.e., over ninety-five percent households in the city enjoy a broadband connection.
C. All city contracts are now bid for online
D. Over twenty years ago the city, government, central government and the private sector made a concerted effort to shift the economy lo include IT.
E. As our cities continue to expand and become more complex, such a system will make governance more manageable.
F. This level of connectedness has changed not only the city’s economy but also how it is governed and how business is conducted.
1. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement ?
Related: Computer Knowledge Sample paper
2. Which of ihe following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
3. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement ?
4. Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence alter rearrangement 7
5. Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after rearrangement ?
Directions:In the following questions, certain word is printed in bold at each of the question place and against each four options of its meaning are given. You have to choose the word which has the right meaning or sense of the word from each group of four words.
(b) remain united
Related: Railway Recruitment Sample Papers
Directions: In each question below, a sentence with four words printed, in bold type is given. These are lettered as (a), (b), (c) and (d). One of these four words pruned in bold may be either wrongly spell or Inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The letter of that word if your
answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (e) i.e.. ‘All correct’, as your answer.
16. People went crazy (a)/when the musician along with his friend (b) / took to the staging (c) / and belted out popular (d) / tracks All correct (e)
17. For a growing number of, Coupals. (a)/adoption is not a ‘ helpless compulsion (b)/but also deliberate (c)’and often noble. (d)/choice. All correct (e)
18. On two consecutive (a) / nights the two greatest icons (b)/of show business were honoured with un-pretended (c) affection (d)/ All correct (e)
19. We are so busy looking at , mediocrity (a) that when truly , outstanding achievement (b) / states us in the face we resort (c) to the same terms of praise (d) All correct (e)
20. The unlikely migration (a) was officially (b) / explained as a move to meet expanding (c) business opportunities. (d) All correct (e)
Y0u Can download this sample paper in PDF.