What is PULEET?
PULEET is the exam conducted by Panjab Universty, Chandigarh for accepting admission into BE programme. All candidates are need to obtain at least 20% marks (15% for SC/ST candidates) in PULEET to qualify for admission. Candidate will be selected on the basis of Entrance exam and Interview.
PULEET Exam Notification:
All dates are tentative.
- Online Registration: Second week of May to 30 June.
- Admit Card: First week of July
- PULEET Entrance Exam Date: Second Sunday of July
- PULEET Result : Last week of July
PULEET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have obtained 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics.
PULEET Exam Pattern:
Total Questions: 75 questions
Exam Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Marking Scheme: 1/4 mark will be deduct for every wrong answer.
PULEET Exam Syllabus:
- PULEET Physics Practice Questions
- PULEET Chemistry Practice Questions
- PULEET Mathematics Practice Questions