SBI PO Recruitment Overview:
- Vacancies: 2200 (SC – 351; ST – 231; OBC – 590; Gen – 1028)
- Vacancies (PWD): 60 (OH – 20; VI – 20; HI – 20)
- Salary: Basic Pay 27,620 + Allowances
- Recruitment Procedure: (Step 1) Online Pre Objective Type Exam (Step 2) Online Main Objective Type Exam (Step 3) Group Discussion and Interview.
Related: SBI PO Sample Papers
State Bank of India Notification:
- Online Registration and Fee payment: 04 May 2016 to 24 May 2016
- Call Letter Available for Pre Exam: 14 June 2016
- Pre Exam Date: 2, 3, 9 and 10 July 2016
- Pre Exam Result: 18 July 2016
- Call Letter Available for Main Exam: 21 July 2016
- SBI PO Main Exam Date: 31 July 2016
- Main Exam Result: 16 August 2016
- Call Letter Available for GD and Interview: 22 August 2016
- Interview and Group Discussion Date: 1 September 2016
- Final Result: 30 September
SBI Probationary Officers Eligibility Criteria:
Educational: All candidates who have passed Graduation in any stream from recognised college/university are eligible. Candidates who have integrated Dual degree or CA are also eligible.
Age: Age of Candidate should be between 21 to 30 years
SBI PO Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern:
Step 1: Pre Online Exam:
- Max. Marks: 100
- Max. Time: 60 minutes
- Marking: 1/4 mark deduct for each wrong answer.
Step 2: Main Online Exam:
- Total Marks: 200 marks for Objective questions and 50 marks for Descriptive questions
- Test Duration: 3 Hours for Objective questions and 30 minutes for Descriptive Questions
- Negative Marking: 1/4 mark will deduct for each incorrect answer.
|Section||Subject||Max Questions||Max Marks||Time (Minutes)|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|III||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35|
Descriptive Test: Descriptive Test will be test of English language (Letter Writing and Essay).
Step 3: Interview and Group Discussion:
- Marks for Group Discussion: 20 marks
- Marks for Interview: 30 marks
Final selection of candidate will be based on Main Exam marks, GD and Interview. All selected candidates will be send for 2 years training. After training all candidates will go through screening test. Those who clear this test will get Middle management post and those who cannot qualify screening test will get Junior Management Post.