SSC Central Police Officer Exam:
Candidates recruits by SSC CPO Exam will be given Sub Inspector post in one of the following Forces – Borders Security Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Special Service Bureau. We provide you SSC sample papers and question bank for this exam
SSC CPO 2015 Notification:
Fill Online Application: http://ssconline.nic.in
Exam Date: 21 June 2015 (Sunday)
Related: SSC General English Sample Paper 1
Eligibility for SSC CPO:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Those who posses NCC ‘B’ or ‘C Certificate or outstanding Ports or athletic certificate will get weight-age.
Delhi Police: Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical test.
Age criteria for ssc cpo si: 20 to 25 years.
Physical Eligibility for Sub Inspector Exam: For male candidates, minimum height required is 170 cms, chest with expension 85 cms and without expansion 80 cms. For female candidates, required height is 157 cms. Exception for candidates of hill areas. Eye sight for both male and female candidates is 6/6 and 6/9 without glasses.
SSC SPO Exam Syllabus:
Click for SSC CPO Exam Syllabus
SSC CPO Exam pattern :
For each incorrect answer 0.25 mark will be deduct.
Paper I : Total Time of 2 hours allowed to attempt this paper.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 questions / 50 marks)
- General Awareness and General Knowledge (50 questions / 50 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions / 50 marks)
- English Comprehension (50 questions / 50 marks)
Paper 2: Two hours
English language & Comprehension (200 marks/200 questions)
Candidates who qualify the written test are put through Physical Fitness Test.
Related: SSC General Awareness sample paper
Physical Fitness Test :
For male candidates:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates:
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
SSC Interview and Medical Fitness Test:
Candidates who qualify both SSC SI written test and physical test will finally go through a personal SSC Interview and medical fitness test to ensure the capability of the candidate for the job.
SSC CPO Exam Posts:
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (DP)
- Sub- Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Intelligence officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Sub Inspector (SI): Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + Rs. 4200 (Grade Pay)
Assistant SI: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Rs. 2800 (Grade Pay)