What is SET TS & AP?
AP and TS SET Important Dates (Tentative):
Online Form Filling and Exam Fee submision: 3rd week of November
Exam Date: 1st Sunday of January
Admit Card: Admit card will be available 10 days before exam date.
All Candidates must apply online at: http://www.settsap.org/ or http://www.osmania.ac.in/
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana SET Eligibility:
- Only those candidates can apply who have obtained at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree.
- No upper age limit.
AP and TS SET Pattern:
- Total Paper: 3 (Three); 2 papers in first session and 1 paper in second session.
- Exam Type: Objective
- No Negative Marking
- Paper 1 will test general awareness and reasoning ability of candidate. Minimum marks to be obtained in this 40%.
- Paper 2 will have questions based on subject choosed by candidate. Minimum marks to be obtained in this 40%.
- Paper 3 will have in depth questions based on subject choosed by candidate. Minimum marks to be obtained in this 75%.
|Session||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||Paper 1||50 out of 60 questions are to be atempted||100||09.30 AM to 10.45 AM|
|Paper 2||50 questions||100||10.45 PM to 12.00 PM|
|Second||Paper 3||75 questions||150||1.30 PM to 4.00 PM|
SET- TS & AP Subjects and Syllabus:
Candidate can appear for only one subject exam.
Syllabus for APSET is same as UGC NET Syllabus
|Geography||Chemical Sciences||Commerce||Computer Science & Applications|
|Life Sciences||Journalism & Mass Communication||Management||Hindi|
|History||Law||Mathematical Sciences||Physical Sciences|
|Physical Education||Philosophy||Political Science||Psychology|
|Library & Information Science||Sanskrit||Social Work|
AP & TS State Eligibility Test Centres: