VIT University, Vellore
What is VITEEE?
For all those students who are interested in Engineering and want to make a bright career in Engineering, VIT University conduct an engineering entrance exam known as VITEEE to accepts admission into B. Tech course..
- Maximum age limit is 22 years.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology. (minimum 50% for SC, ST candidates).
- Selection of candidate will be totally based on the merit list. The candidate who score more will be placed higher in merit.
Related: Chemistry Sample Paper
VITEEE Application Form:
Application forms are available online at VIT University Website: http://www.vit.ac.in or can buy offline form. Cost of Online application is Rs. 970 while cost of offline form is Rs. 990.
VITEEE Exam Date:
- VITEEE exam will be held from 5 April 2017 to 16 April 2017
- Duration of Exam will be 2.30 hrs.
- VITEEE Result: In last week of April.
Related: Physics Sample Paper
VIT Entrance Exam Pattern:
Total Sections: Four (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology). A candidate need to attempt three sections (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and biology).
Total Questions: 125 (40 each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and 5 questions from English)
Total Marks: 120 (1 mark for each question)
Total Time: 2.30 hours
Marking Scheme: No negative mark for incorrect answer.
VIT Entrance Exam Syllabus:
VIT Courses :
B. Tech. prgrammes at VIT:
- Automotive Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Process Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
|Other Courses at VIT University, Vellore|
|Course||Eligibility for course|
(Computer Science) & BCA
|Minimum 60% obtained in XII (senior secondary) examination with mathematics as a subject.|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)||All students who have commerce or Accoutancy as a subject in 12th Board Exams are eligible.|
|BBA & B.Sc. (Multimedia & Animation)||12th passed with minimum 60% in Board Exams.|
VITEEE Counselling :
All selected candidates need have to submit a Demand Draft in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore. This includes Rs. 10,000 non refundable counselling fees, which will be adjust in tuituion fee of student.
Documents required by candidate to bring at the time of VIT Counselling:
(a) VITEEE Admit Card
(b) Class X marksheet or passing certificate as age proof.
(c) Marksheet of 12th Examination (if available).
(d) Community certificate (For SC & ST candidates).
(e) Nativity certificate (For candidates from North Eastern states and Jammu & Kashmir).
(f) Demand Draft