Andhra Pradesh Ed. CET
What is Ed. CET Exam?
Andhra Pradesh Ed. CET is entrance exam conduct by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupari to accepts admission into B. Ed. course in its colleges. 85% sears are reserved for local candidates and 15% are open for all India candidates.
Tentative Ed. CET Shedule:
- Online Application Date: 16 March to 28 April
- Hall Tickets Download: 15 May
- Entrance Exam date: Date in Last week of May
- Ed. CET Result: Mid of June
AP Ed. CET Eligibility:
- Age: Candidate should have completed age of 19 years on 1 July of applying year.
- Education: Candidates who have passed or are appearing for BA / B. Sc. / BBM / B. Com. / BCA / B. Tech / BE or Post Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks are eligible for appearing in AP Ed. CET.
AP Ed. CET Exam Pattern :
- Exam Type: Objective
- Total Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 2 hours
- Exam Paper : Paper is divided into three parts. Paper I and II are same for all candidates however candidates needs to choose subject for paper III.
- Merit List / Qualifying Marks: Candidates who obtain 25% of total marks will qualify for further process. There will be no qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Paper III: Candidate who have Mathematics in Graduation and Intermediate level needs to give mathematics exam, who have Physics and Chemistry needs to give Physical science paper, candidates who studied Botany/ Zoology or Allied Life Science needs to give Biological Science exam, who have social science needs to give Social Science exam, candidates who studied english subject needs to give English exam.
Ed. CET Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Paper I||General English||25||25|
|Paper II||A. General Knowledge
B. Teaching Aptitude
AP Ed. CET Exam Centres :