Language professionals have come a long way carving out a niche for themselves, be it translating, interpreting or teaching a particular language. Interpreters are hired by multinational companies when annual conferences take place in which delegates are invited from different countries.
Major Language whose experts are in Demand are:
Qualification for a Language Interpreter & Translator:
Educational: Undergraduate/Graduate/Postgraduate with 0-5 year experience. Knowledge of MS-Office and have good typing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and the language you are expert of
- Pleasant personality
- Written skills of perticular language
- Excellent public relations
- Knowldge of Computer
- Ability to work hard for 10 -12 hrs a day
Job Profile of A Language expert:
- Translation or transactic processing into the Expert Language or from Expert Language to English
- Timely and accurate day-to-day transaction
- translation process activities involving usage of Expert language
- Handling language translations/interpretatior in Meetings
- Correspondence with Companies/Clients through mails and phone
Salery of of Language Translator:
Rs. 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A. in a Standard organization or MNC.