Coast Guard ACO Application 2014 :
Candidates can apply online from 02 Dec 2013 to 12 Dec 2013. candidates will be shortlist for the pre exam on the baisis of obtained marks in Graduation.
Pre Exam: Pre exam will be conduct in January 2014 at following centres:
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30
- Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park 6th floor shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat Kolkata – 700 157
- Indian Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector -24, Noida, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, UP – 201 301
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant Commandant:
- Degree in Mechanical/ Naval architecture/ Marine/ Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg/ Electrical / Electronics/Power Engg / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation and Controls/Power Electronics/ Instrumentation Engg with at least 60% in aggregate.
- 60% marks in Physics and maths or three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
Age Required :
Candidates who aged between 21 to 30 years and are Indian citizen can apply for this post in Indian Coast Guard.
Height: Minimum157 cms
Weight: Proportionate to the Age and height
Eye Sight: 6/36 6/36–Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
Pay and Other Benefits:
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 5,400
ACO 2014 Selection Procedure :
- Step 1: Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of marks obtained in graduation.
- Step 2: Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test.)
- Step 3: candidates who clear pre exam will be called for Final selection procedure.
- Step 4: Medical examination at AFCME, Delhi/ IAM Bengaluru.