This website and its content is property of Examsegg.com. © All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit content of this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- you may print or download and stores PDF files on this website like any kind of exam notification, sample paper or news on this site to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is obtained from Government Sites, News Media and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Examsegg.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Examsegg.com does not take any responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way on Examsegg.com you can write us a content removal request. Please provide us the information for our copyright agent.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed by us.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- A letter or statement telling that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Author: Vishal Arora