What is GITAM GSAT Entrance Exam?
Candidates seeking admission into BCA, BEM, B. Sc and Integrated M. Sc. courses in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) need to give Science Admission Test (SAT).
Following undergraduate Courses are available through GSAT:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Environmental Management (BEM)
- Bachelor of Science (B . Sc.)
- Integrated M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Chemistry)
Related: Chemical equilibrium exam
GITAM GSAT Postgraduate Notification:
- Last date for receipt application form: Dast week of April
- GSAT (UG) Entrance Exam date: First week of May
- GSAT Undergraduate Date Result: Mid of May
GITAM UG GSAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and have secured at least 50% marks in group subjects is eligible to apply for GSAT (UG) Entrance Exam.
Related: BCA Colleges in Ahmedabad
GSAT Undergraduate Exam Pattern:
Maximum Marks / Maximum Time: 60 marks / 60 minutes
- BCA Entrance Exam: 60 questions on Analytical ability (syllabus given below)
- Integrated M. Sc Biotechnology and B. Sc Entrance Exam (Maths Group): 30 questions on Physics and 30 questions on Mathematics.
- Integrated M. Sc Biotechnology and B. Sc Entrance Exam (Biology Group): 30 questions on Physics and 30 questions on Biology.
- BEM Entrance Exam: 60 questions on Environmental Education
- Integrated Chemistry Entrance Exam: 30 questions on Chemistry; 15 questions Physics and 15 questions on Mathematics / Biology
BCA GITAM GSAT Syllabus:
Analytical Ability (60 questions / 60 Marks)
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Problems on Trains
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out & Series
- Data Interpretation
GITAM GSAT UG Exam Centres: