Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Exam Notification:
All dates are tentative.
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: Last week of June
- Entrance Exam Date: A day in First week of July
- Result: Same day after entrance exam
- Physical Fitness Test and Interview: Next day after result
- Admission Counseling: Next day to Interview
Gurukula Kangri University Eligibility Criteria:
- M.Sc. Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry: Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in concerned subject.
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B. Sc. with minimum 50% marks.
- M. SC. Environmental Science: B. Sc. Agriculture with at least 50% marks.
- MCA: Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks
- B. P. Ed.: Graduation in Physical Education with minimum 40% marks or Graduation degree with Physical Education as a subject or have candidate have participated
- B. Pharm.: Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 exam (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/Biology.
Related: quiz on work energy and power
Gurukula Kangri University Entrance Exam:
- For MCA and M. Sc.: English
- For B. Pharm. and B.P. Ed.: Hindi/English
- Maximum Questions (for all paper/course): 100 questions
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Exam Centres:
Does GKV msc. Microbiology entrance exam include negative marking? What is the marking scheme?