Candidate selected by SSC for the post of Hindi Teacher will placed in Central Hindi Training Institute of the Department of Official Language (Ministry Home Affairs).
Eligibility for Government Hindi Teacher:
Age: 21 to 30 years as on January.
- Master’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level, either compulsory or optional or as a language paper.
- Two years experience of teaching Hindi in a recognised school college or a degree in B.Ed, or an equivalent degree.
- Proficiency in other Modern Indian Language(s) other than Hindi.
- Experience translation from English into Hindi and vice-versa or sound knowledge of linguistics.
Related: SSC Sample papers
Written Examination : The Written Examination consists of ‘Descriptive Type’ questions on the following subjects.
The questions in both the papers are set in Hindi (except passage for translation from English to Hindi), and the answer must be written in Hindi (except the passage for translation of Hindi to English).
- Part I: General Hindi, and Translation (90 minutes / 100 marks)
- Part II: Hindi Literature, Linguistics & Hours Teaching (90 Minutes / 100 marks)
Related: SSC Graduate Level combined Exam
Personality Test (Interview) for Hindi Teacher:
Candidates who qualify in the written examination shall be required to appear at a Personality Test. It will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
How to Apply:
Job Advertisement publish in Employment Newspaper with instructions.
Related: Sports and games quiz questions