IBPS Probationary Officer Exam (IBPS PO)
What is IBPS PO / Management Trainee CWE Exam?
IBPS conducts a Common Written Examination CWE for recruitment of candidate for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks / financial Organisations
IBPS PO Eligibility:
Eligibility required to appear in IBPS Common Written Exam for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee:
Age: Between 20 to 28 Years
Nationality: same as for SSC Graduate Level combined Exam
- Educational eligibility: Graduation Degree with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognizedUniversity.
- Computer Knowledge: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory. candidate must show Certificate / Diploma / degree in computer operations/Language aty the time of Interview.
IBPS Exam Pattern:
Marking Scheme: For every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty.
Each question will carry 1 mark. Total Duration : 1 hour
Each question will carry 1 mark. Total Duration : 2 hour
- Reasoning: 50 marks
- English Language: 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 marks
- General Awareness (With special reference to Banking Industry): 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge: 20 marks
IBPS PO Interview :
Candidate should note that there will a minimum marks (Cutoff Score), those candidate who score above cutoff score will be called for interview.
Total marks alloted for Interview: 100 marks. All Candidates are required to produce all aplicable documents at the time of interview.
IBPS PO Sample Papers :
IBPS Exam Centres:
Click for statewise list of IBPS PO Exam centres.
Participating Banks in IBPS PO Exam:
- Allahabad Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Dena Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Canara Bank
- Any other bank or financial institution