What is JEMAT?
JEMAT or Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level MBA Entrance Exam conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal for admission into government and private MBA colleges in West Bengal.
Related: Top 10 MBA Colleges in India
All dates are Tentative.
- Application Form Submission: 23 August to 4 September.
- Written Exam: 10 September
- Result Declaration: 12 September
How to Apply: Candidate will first need to need to get Demand draft from any nationalized bank and then apply online at JEMAT Website. Candidate will need to send demand Draft and other required documents at (MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL-FORMERLY KNOWN AS WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY BF- 142, SECTOR- I, SALT LAKE KOLKATA-700064)
Related: OPENMAT MBA Entrance Exam
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate should have Bachelors degree in Arts / Science / Engineering / Commerce / Technology / medical / Dental / Agriculture.
Related: Best MBA Colleges in World
JEMAT Exam Pattern / Scheme of Examination:
- Maximum Time: 120 minutes
- Maximum Questions: 100 questions
- Exam Type: Objective
- Negative marking: -0.25 for every wrong response
- Exam Pattern: General English (40 questions / 40 marks); Mathematics (40 questions / 40 marks); Logical Reasoning (20 questions / 20 marks)
There is no specific syllabus prescribed by MAKAUT university, however you can check syllabus for other MBA entrance exams like CAT MBA Entrance syllabus