What is JEMAT?
JEMAT or Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level MBA Entrance Exam conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal for admission into government and private MBA colleges in West Bengal.
Related: Top 10 MBA Colleges in India
All dates are Tentative.
- Application Form Submission: 23 August to 4 September.
- Written Exam: 10 September
- Result Declaration: 12 September
How to Apply: Candidate will first need to need to get Demand draft from any nationalized bank and then apply online at http://jemat1.eadmissions.net . Candidate will need to send demand Draft and other required documents at (MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL-FORMERLY KNOWN AS WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY BF- 142, SECTOR- I, SALT LAKE KOLKATA-700064)
Related: OPENMAT MBA Entrance Exam
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate should have Bachelors degree in Arts / Science / Engineering / Commerce / Technology / medical / Dental / Agriculture.
Related: Best MBA Colleges in World
JEMAT Exam Pattern / Scheme of Examination:
- Maximum Time: 120 minutes
- Maximum Questions: 100 questions
- Exam Type: Objective
- Negative marking: -0.25 for every wrong response
- Exam Pattern: General English (40 questions / 40 marks); Mathematics (40 questions / 40 marks); Logical Reasoning (20 questions / 20 marks)
There is no specific syllabus prescribed by MAKAUT university, however you can check syllabus for other MBA entrance exams like CAT MBA Entrance syllabus