What is KEA Diploma CET?
Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test is conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority for taking admission in 2nd year of B. Tech and B.E. courses for candidates who have Diploma in Engineering.
Karnataka Examinations Authority DCET Important Dates (Tentative):
- Online Application: http://kea.kar.nic.in
- Admit card download: Last week of June
- DCET and Kannada Language Date: First weekend of July
- Last Date to Submit NATA Score Card: First week of July
Related: General science questions for CDS
KEA Diploma CET Eligibility:
- For B. E. and B. Tech.: Candidate who have obtained at least 45% marks in final year (3rd year) of Diploma programme are eligible to apply for Diploma CET.
- For B. Arch: Candidates who are applying for B. Arch. should have Diploma in Architecture and also need to submit valid NATA score card. These candidate will get admission into 1st year of B. Arch. course.
KEA Diploma Common Entrance Test Pattern:
- No negative marking.
- Maximum Marks: 180
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Exam Type: Objective
|Engineering (Aeronautical/ Biotechnology /Ceramics / Civil / Chemical / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/ Environmental/ Mechanical / Mining / Textile)||100|
Karnataka DCET Exam Centres: