Lucknow Metro Recruitment Guide:
Apply at : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form2399/index.html
Fees: Rs. 400 (Rs. 150 for SC/ST)
Lucknow Metro Rail Eligibility:
Age: 21 to 28 years (5 years relaxation in upper age for SC and 3 years for OBC)
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Signalling and telecommunication): Candidate must have B.E / B. Tech degree in (Civil / Electrical / Electronics and telecommunication engineering) with at least 60% marks.
AE Pay Band: 20600-46500
2. Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Signalling and telecommunication): 3 years diploma with minimum 60% marks in (Civil / Electrical / Electronics and telecommunication engineering).
JE Pay Mand: 13500-25520
3. Assistant Manager (Finance): Candidate must be CA or CWA qualified.
Finance AM Pay Band: 20600-46500
4. Accounts Assistant: Commerce Graduate with minimum 60% marks.
Accounts Assistant Pay Band: 10170-18500
Lucknow Metro Rail Exam Pattern:
Max. Questions: 100 [75 Questions will be from syllabus for post applied (Graduate Level) + 10 questions from reasoning + 10 questions from computer knowledge + 5 questions from General Knowledge / awareness]
Max. Marks: 100 (1 mark per question)
- Gautam Buddha Nagar (NOIDA)
Practice Question Papers:
Candidate who selected in merit will be called for document verification and medical. Final selected candidate will be under initial contract of 3 years.