Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2013
School Education Government of Punjab conducts Punjab State TET for the recruitment of candidate for the post of teacher for class I to class VIII. PSTET 2013 will be conduct on 25 December 2013 (Saturday).
Punjab TET 2013 Notification:
- Applications will be submit online at : www.tetpunjab.com
- Application form available from: 20th Nov 2013 to 10th Dec 2013 (upto 05.00 p.m.)
- Application Fee: Rs.500/-, SC/ST- Rs.300/-, Ex-serviceman (Self)-Nil (for each test)
- Admit card available from: 18th Dec 2013 (08.00 p.m. onwards)
- Punjab State TET 2013 CWE Date (Paper 1 and 2) : 28th Dec 2013 (Saturday)
Please Note that candidates need to send copy of confirmation page with pasport size photo at the time of online registration at : Post Box No.1828, Post Office Sector-62, and Mohali (Punjab) Pin 160062 through ordinary post only
Punjab TET 2013 Eligibility:
For Class 1 to Class 5 teacher (Paper – I):
- Intermediate (10 + 2) with at least 50% marks with at least 50% marks in 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). Students who are in final year are also eligible.
- Intermediate (10 + 2) with at least 50% marks and graduation or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Class 6 to Class 8 teacher (Paper – II):
- Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education. Students in final year are also eligible.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Punjab TET Exam Pattern:
Those who want to teach class 1 to class 5 will attend paper 1 and those who want to teach class 6 to 8 will attend paper 2, however who want to teach class 1 to 8 can attend both papers.