SSC Transmission Executive (Prasar Bharti)
Selected candidate by SSC will placed as Transmission Executive in various stations of All India Radio / Doordarshan.
Eligibility for Transmission Executive:
Age:18 to 30 years as on 1st January of the year.
(1) Degree of recognised University of equivalent qualification, or A Diploma from National School of Drama, New Delhi or a Diploma from the Film & Television Institute of India, Pun or A Diploma in Sound Broadcasting.
(2) Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy.
(1) Acquaintance with the culture, traditions and literature of the area concerned is diserable.
(2) Knowledge of the National and International Affairs.
(3) Record of literary / dramatic / debating / musical achievements / publication / literary or scientific subjects.
(4) Knowledge of other languages of the area concerned.
Related: SSC Graduate Level combined Exam (Updated)
Written Examination for Recruitment in Doordarshan:
- 50 questions on General Intelligence (100 marks)
- 50 questions English Language (100 marks)
- 100 questions General awareness with special reference to cultural heritage of India (200 marks)
Related: SSC Sample papers
Interview (Personality Test):
Personality test will be of qualifying type and carrying 100 marks.