What is UKSEE Advanced?
UKSEE is graduation level Entrance Exam for admission into Post Graduation Exams like M. Pharm, M. Tech courses. Candidates who have valid GATE score (for M. Tech course) need not to give entrance exam, they can attend counselling without giving entrance exam.
UKSEE Advanced Notification:
- Online Application Form: Last week of April
- Entrance Exam for M. Tech (for candidates who don’t have valid GATE score): Second week of June
- Date to publish List of Short Listed candidates: in last week of June
- Counselling (for candidates with GPAT / GATE score): First week of June
UKSEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria:
For M. Pharm: 55% marks in B. Pharm. and valid GPAT score.
For M. Tech: B. Tech with minimum 60% marks. (Preference for admission will be given to candidates who also have valid GATE score)
UKSEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure:
- M. Pharm: Admission into M. Pharm will be based on merit of valid GPAT score.
- M. Tech: Candidates who don’t have valid GATE score need to give entrance exam for admission.
- Syllabus for M. tech Entrance exam will be same as GATE Exam Syllabus
Aptitude test for M.Tech – 100 objective type (30 questions for General Engineering and 70 questions for selected subject by candidate) – Total 500 marks / 2 hours
UKSEE Advanced Colleges:
- M. Pharm Colleges List
- M. Tech Colleges List