SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Syllabus:
General Intelligence: GI Questions for SSC
Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding and Numerical operations.
General Awareness: SSC GA and GK Questions
Indian and south Asian Culture, History, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Related: SSC CHSL (Updated)
English Language: English Practice Questions
Spot the Error, Synonyms/Homonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Comprehension Passage, Idioms & Phrases, Cloze Passage, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, One word substitution, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Improvement of Sentences, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
Quantitative Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers
- ARITHMETIC: Computation of Whole Number, Relationship between numbers, Decimal and Fractions, Time and work, Percentages, Time and distance, Mixture and Alligation, Square roots, Partnership Business, Averages, Discount, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss.
- ALGEBRA: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations.
- GEOMETRY: Triangle and its various kinds of centres viz. Centroid, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circumcentre, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, In-centre, Orthocentre.
- MENSURATION: Triangle, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Circle, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right Prism, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder.
- TRIGONOMETRY: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Heights and Distances, Complementary Angles, Standard Identities, Degree and Radian Measures.
- STATISTICAL CHARTS: Histogram, Pie-chart, Frequency polygen, Bar-diagram
Related: SSC Questions