What is AMUEEE?
Aligarh Muslim University conducts engineering entrance exam known as AMUEEE to accept admission into first year of B. Tech, BE (Evening) and B. Arch. courses.
B. Tech Branches in AMU: Chemical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering
AMUEEE Tentative Dates:
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Form: Last week of January
- Admit Card: Second week of April
- Entrance Exam: Second week of May
- Result: Second week of June
- Admission Counseling: First week of July
Aligarh Muslim University Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech / BE / B. Arch Admission:
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) with at least 50% marks and have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as regular subjects.
- Candidates who have diploma from AMU with minimum 50% marks are also eligible to apply for B. Tech / BE.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern:
- Maximum Questions: 150 (50 questions each from Maths, Physics and Chemistry)
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for correct answer and –0.25 for incorrect answer.
- Question Type: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
Exam will be based on topics students have studied in 11th and 12th class.
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam Sample Papers and Question Bank:
AMU Entrance Exam Centres: